EDPMA Reception at ACEP24
Monday, September 30, 2024
6p – 8p PST
Rhythm & Riffs
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino – Las Vegas
Walking Directions From The Front Desk
From the front desk, begin walking through the casino floor past the Noodle Shop. Rhythm & Riffs will be straight ahead.
Are You Ready To Be A Changemaker In Your State?
Attend The Power of State Advocacy members-only free webinar to learn how state advocacy can drive policy change.
Members will gain insights into effective communication strategies, building strong relationships with state officials, and understanding the immediate impact policies can have at the state level.
Presented by our State Regulatory and Insurance Committee, this program will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective state advocates.
Thursday, February 29
- Understand the importance of effective communication in state advocacy:
- Explore different communication channels such as writing persuasive letters, making phone calls, and utilizing social media platforms.
- Learn how to tailor messaging to resonate with state policymakers and constituents.
- Analyze successful communication strategies used in previous state advocacy campaigns.
- Develop relationship-building skills to enhance state advocacy efforts:
- Explore techniques for cultivating relationships with state officials, elected representatives, and key stakeholders.
- Understand the benefits of building coalitions and collaborating with other advocacy organizations.
- Gain insights into the art of fostering long-term relationships for sustained policy influence.
- Recognize the immediate impact of policies at the state level:
- Explore case studies that demonstrate how state policies can swiftly affect communities and individuals.
- Learn how state-level policy changes can set precedents and influence broader national policies.
After this 60-minute webinar, members will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and resources to engage in effective state advocacy. You will understand the importance of communication, relationship-building, and the immediate impacts of policies at the state level, ultimately empowering you to make a difference in their communities through advocacy efforts.
Join us in Seattle for Solutions Summit 2024, a one-of-a-kind education and networking conference. Plus 5 meals and 2 receptions.
The 2024 Solutions Summit is the most comprehensive conference on the business of emergency medicine covering topics you care about including the No Surprises Act, reimbursement and regulatory policy, independent dispute resolution, revenue cycle management, and much more.
Why Attend Solutions Summit?
Attending the 2024 Solutions Summit has never been more essential. Last year at the 2023 Summit, we saw our largest turnout ever because attendees know that at this conference they can experience:
- Exceptional Faculty: Gain insights from thought leaders and disrupters in the business of emergency medicine.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals and expand your network.
- Cutting-edge Sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Innovative Exhibitors: Explore the latest products and services from top companies in the field.
- Exclusive Access: Be among the first to access best practices and industry trends.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting? Contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Registered attendees will receive a link to the official Solutions Summit room block in their confirmation email. Since we make every effort to secure the lowest rate, we ask that you only make your hotel reservations through our special link. We strongly urge attendees NOT to use a third-party vendor to make their hotel reservations.
2024 Solutions Summit Agenda At A Glance
April 26-30, 2024
Friday, April 26 – Pre-Conference Reception (tentative)
Saturday, April 27 – Committee Programming, Exhibitor Set-up & Welcome Reception
Sunday, April 28 – Summit Day 1
Monday, April 29 – Summit Day 2, Exhibitor Tear Down & Closing Reception
Tuesday, April 30 – Summit programming concludes at 12p; Tuesday features dynamic hard-hitting topics, so stay for the entire conference!