EDPMA Advocacy Newsletter
The emergency medicine landscape continuously shifts. That’s why EDPMA advocates for emergency department physician groups and partners to enhance quality patient care through operational excellence & financial stability.
EDPMA members receive a monthly newsletter that not only highlights new legislation and rules but synthesizes them in digestible content.
February 2024 Advocacy Newsletter
- EDPMA and ACEP Urge Federal Departments to Address Health Plan Non-Compliance with Patient Cost-Sharing Requirements of the No Surprises Act
- Federal Departments Reiterate March IDR Re-Opening Flexibility Deadlines
- CY 2024 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule: Update
- EDPMA Endorses Reauthorization of Dr. Lorna Breen Health Care Provider Protection Act
- EDPMA Urges Congress to Continue Telehealth Flexibilities
- Join Us For EDPMA Lobby Day
- CMS Releases 2024 MIPS Quality Measure Benchmarks
- CMS Releases Final Interoperability and Electronic Prior Authorization Regulation
- Health Equity Spotlight: White House Releases Progress Report on Equity
- Connecticut: EDPMA Submits Comments to Support Increased Medicaid Rate Increases
- The Power of State Advocacy Webinar On Thursday – Register Now!
- REMINDER – Join The New SRIC State Advocacy Regional Sub-Committee
- State Legislation Tracking
- Previously Enacted Legislation of Interest
- State Coalition Interactions