EDPMA’s advocacy efforts keep our issues front-and-center with Congress, CMS, CCIIO and other agencies. Click on the links to see our advocacy in action. Please note: access to the full letters require a member login.
- EDPMA Comment Letter on Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization Proposed Rule
On Friday, March 10, 2023, EDPMA provided feedback on CMS’ Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization proposed rule. The letter can be found here.
- Washington State Coalition Letter on Delaying Switch to Federal IDR Process
On Wednesday, February 15, 2023, EDPMA joined coalition members in Washington State urging the state’s OIC to delay switching to the federal IDR process until at least July 1, 2024. The letter can be found here.
- EDPMA-ACEP Comment Letter on the 2023 IDR Administrative Fees
On Monday, February 13, 2023, EDPMA and ACEP sent a letter to the Tri-Departments strongly opposing the 600% increase in IDR administrative fees and urged them to reinstate the originally announced $50 fee. The letter can be found here.
- EDPMA Joins Coalition Urging CMS to Extend Telehealth Codes Through CY 2024
On Thursday, January 26, 2022, a coalition of over 45 organizations sent a letter to CMS urging the extension of telehealth codes through CY 2024 to align with Congress’ intent under the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023, which extends telehealth flexibilities through CY 2024. The letter can be found here.
- EDPMA Joins Coalition Urging Medicare Payment Reform
On Monday, January 23, EDPMA joined a coalition of over 100 organizations urging Congress to reform the Medicare payment system. The letter can be found here.
- EDPMA-ACEP Follow-up on NSA Implementation
On Thursday, January 19, 2023, EDPMA and ACEP sent a letter to the Tri-Agencies thanking them for the early January conversation and providing additional input and more detailed recommendations. The letter can be found here.
For earlier EDPMA letters, please click here. (must be logged in to access)