EDPMA is Your Voice in the Emergency Department Community
EDPMA is the nation’s only professional physician trade association focused on the delivery of high quality, cost-effective care in the emergency department.
Together, EDPMA members see or support 60% of all annual emergency department (ED) visits in the country and provide direct patient care to 40% of all ED visits.
From advocacy to education, EDPMA provides unmatched access to decision makers, monitors federal and state activity, educates on best practices, and keeps you up-to-date on the key issues and services affecting your business and your bottom line.
EDPMA provides the community, connections, education, advocacy and resources to impact your bottom line so your organization thrives.
As a trade association, EDPMA members are companies and include five classes of members:
- Physician groups that staff emergency departments
- RCM/Billing Companies
- Supporting organizations that serve physician groups that staff emergency departments
- Freestanding Emergency Centers
- Affiliate membership
Contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about membership with EDPMA and join us.
Why Members Love EDPMA
Hear from some of our members on why EDPMA has been beneficial to their organization’s success.
What Physician Group members say about their EDPMA membership:
- EDPMA saves me money. The “wins” or delays of bad bills have saved my company more than my membership dues amount.
- EDPMA gives me direct access. EDPMA offers me direct access to experts in federal and state advocacy, the No Surprises Act, coding issues, the prudent layperson standard and more.
- EDPMA helps solve my problems. EDPMA offers problem solving in a collaborative environment with experts in emergency medicine.
- EDPMA educates. EDPMA educates my leaders on regulations and policy that impact my business and my bottom line.
- EDPMA informs. EDPMA’s information keeps us up-to-date in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- EDPMA has my back. EDPMA has my back with CMS and other agencies, Capitol HIll, State Houses and the specialty. They amplify my voice to influence change that impacts my business and my bottom line.
What RCM Company members say about their EDPMA membership:
- EDPMA gives my company an edge. EDPMA quickly gives me need-to-know information to position my company as the RCM expert, able to advise clients and strengthen their bottom line.
- EDPMA educates. EDPMA helps me learn best practices in the ever-changing world of EM practice management.
- EDPMA informs. EDPMA membership offers real-time access to information, changes in regulation and law that directly impacts my bottom line.
- EDPMA connects me with decision makers. EDPMA’s member organizations are represented by decision makers. Access to these decision makers helps me create and build client and prospect relationships.
What Supporting Organization members say about their EDPMA membership:
- EDPMA connects me with decision makers. Being an EDPMA member connects you with C-suite decision makers in physician groups nationwide.
- EDPMA positions me and my company as an expert. With just-in-time information that impacts my business and my clients’ business, EDPMA keeps me and my team informed. They sift through regulations and policies to delver the must know and easily digestible content so we can position ourselves as subject matter experts to our clients.
- EDPMA impacts my bottom line. EDPMA membership offers real-time access to information, changes in regulation and law that directly impacts my bottom line.
- EDPMA helps my company adapt. EDPMA provides detailed regulatory and reimbursement changes helps us position our company to best adapt and take advantage of the future landscape in the business of emergency medicine.
- EDPMA augments my team. EDPMA’s education in best practices helps train my staff and develop their expertise. By trusting EDPMAt o deliver needed information, I free my time to work on other projects.
Learn more about membership with EDPMA by contacting Joanne Tanner at email@example.com.
What Does EDPMA Do for Its Membership?
EDPMA Advocates – EDPMA is your voice before Congress, CMS, State-level decision makers, and private payers on Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement, Quality Reporting, Documentation Requirements, Provider Enrollment, and more.
- Alerts ensuring that you hear about key legislative and regulatory actions, court decisions, and guidance immediately after they are released.
- A monthly Advocacy Newsletter summarizing EDPMA’s advocacy efforts and CMS, Congressional, and state-level activity
- Grassroots campaigns to add your voice to help solve legislative issues
EDPMA Educates– With federal and state governments implementing the No Surprises Act and the private sector finding creative ways to take the lead, EDPMA keeps you up to date with:
- Updates to the EDPMA website where you can access the information when it is convenient for you.
- Solutions Summit – The premiere conference on the business of emergency medicine.
- Webinars: where you can learn best practices from leaders in emergency medicine
- Toolboxes: where you learn from those who already faced your issues
- Virtual and In-Person Workshops: deep dives into topics impacting your business
EDPMA Connects – Members frequently say that the connections and collaborations is what makes EDPMA special.
- Monthly Committee Meetings providing a productive atmosphere for developing strategies for solving issues facing the industry
- Weekly CONNECT Newsletter informing you about advocacy, education and connection opportunities
- The EMerging Leaders Academy
- Networking – EDPMA members regularly work together at committee meetings and conference calls, on state-level task forces, and when working with our many coalition partners.
Download our membership brochure here.
Click here to learn more about your return on investment in EDPMA Memberships.
Add Colleagues To Your EDPMA Roster – For EDPMA Membership Administrators:
Access cheat sheets on how to manage your organization’s membership and add colleagues to your roster here.