EDPMA is Your Voice in the Emergency Department Community
EDPMA is a national trade association representing the practice groups, billing and coding companies, and others behind the quality care delivered every day in emergency departments across the country. EDPMA members serve over half of the 146 million patients who visit emergency rooms in the U.S. each year. Join EDPMA today and you will receive the following important benefits:
Successful Advocacy – EDPMA is your voice before Congress, CMS, State-level decision makers, and private payers on Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement, Quality Reporting, Documentation Requirements, Provider Enrollment, and more.
Keeping You Informed – With Federal and State Governments busily implementing the Affordable Care Act and the private sector finding creative ways to take the lead, EDPMA keeps you up to date with:
- Regular Email Alerts ensuring that you hear about key legislative and regulatory actions, court decisions, and guidance
- A monthly EDPMA Advocacy Newsletter summarizing EDPMA’s advocacy efforts and CMS, Congressional, and state-level activity
- A monthly EDPMA Membership Newsletter informing you about member activity, educational opportunities, work with coalition partners, and more
- Monthly Committee Meetings providing a productive atmosphere for developing strategies for solving problems facing the industry,
- Updates to the EDPMA website where you can access the information when it is convenient for you.
Cutting-Edge Educational Opportunities – EDPMA gives you:
- Solutions Summit: EDPMA’s premier annual conference
- Webinars: where you can learn best practices from leaders in emergency medicine
- Toolboxes: where you learn from those who already faced your issues
- Workshops: deep dives into specialized topics
- Roundtables: informal discussions on today’s issues
Unique Opportunities to Network and Become an Industry Leader – EDPMA members regularly work together at committee meetings and conference calls, on state-level task forces, and when working with our many coalition partners. Industry leaders work alongside newcomers, new leaders shine, and everyone’s contribution is greatly appreciated.
Download our membership brochure here.
For information about membership dues pricing and for other EDPMA membership questions including our Membership Guidelines, please contact Joanne Tanner, Membership, Sponsorship & Exhibits Coordinator, at email@example.com or 301-351-8722.