EDPMA is Your Voice in the Emergency Department Community
EDPMA is the nation’s only professional physician trade association focused on the delivery of high quality, cost-effective care in the emergency department. EDPMA’s membership includes emergency medicine physician groups of all sizes, as well as billing, coding, and other professional support organizations that assist healthcare providers in our nation’s emergency departments. Together, EDPMA’s members deliver or directly support health care for approximately half of the 146 million patients that visit U.S. emergency departments each year. For 25 years, the EDPMA has advocated on emergency medicine issues at the state and federal levels.
Join EDPMA to benefit from just-in-time resources and information for your emergency medicine practice to thrive:
Successful Advocacy – EDPMA is your voice before Congress, CMS, State-level decision makers, and private payers on Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement, Quality Reporting, Documentation Requirements, Provider Enrollment, and more.
Keeping You Informed – With federal and state governments implementing the No Surprises Act and the private sector finding creative ways to take the lead, EDPMA keeps you up to date with:
- Regular Email Alerts ensuring that you hear about key legislative and regulatory actions, court decisions, and guidance
- A monthly EDPMA Advocacy Newsletter summarizing EDPMA’s advocacy efforts and CMS, Congressional, and state-level activity
- A monthly EDPMA Membership Newsletter informing you about member activity, educational opportunities, work with coalition partners, and more
- Monthly Committee Meetings providing a productive atmosphere for developing strategies for solving problems facing the industry,
- Updates to the EDPMA website where you can access the information when it is convenient for you.
Cutting-Edge Educational Opportunities – EDPMA gives you:
- Solutions Summit: EDPMA’s premier annual conference
- Webinars: where you can learn best practices from leaders in emergency medicine
- Toolboxes: where you learn from those who already faced your issues
- Workshops: deep dives into specialized topics
- Roundtables: informal discussions on today’s issues
Unique Opportunities to Network and Become an Industry Leader – EDPMA members regularly work together at committee meetings and conference calls, on state-level task forces, and when working with our many coalition partners. Industry leaders work alongside newcomers, new leaders shine, and everyone’s contribution is greatly appreciated.
Download our membership brochure here.
Click here to learn more about your return on investment in EDPMA Memberships.
For EDPMA Membership Administrators:
Access cheat sheets how to manage your organization’s membership and add colleagues to your roster. How to Add Your Employees to Your EDPMA Roster (2)