Version 1.0 – May 25, 2018
Who are we?
We are EDPMA. Our office address is EDPMA, 7918 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 300, McLean, VA 22102. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any inquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
Why do we collect your information?
In order to fulfill its purpose and deliver value to its members, EDPMA collects and processes certain information from its members, partners, business contacts, collaborators, event delegates and other stakeholders in the field of activity of EDPMA. We collect this information for contractual reasons (i.e. of members and suppliers), or to fulfill our legitimate interest as an association.
Data we may collect from you
We may collect data from you during the following interactions:
- Information acquired/provided through our website or websites of our member organizations (if applicable), or data processors. This may include information provided at the time of registering for events, subscribing to services such as newsletters or briefings, participating in discussion boards, posting material or requesting further information. We may also collect information that is available from your browser, or collect information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem.
- Information acquired/provided through correspondence. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including your contact data.
- Information acquired/provided when entering into a formal or informal contractual relationship with us – e.g. by becoming a member, joining an event, project or working group, or by offering or providing services to us or our members.
This data may include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, contact telephone number, email address
- Browsing information, such as IP address, session time
- In case of contracts and purchases: payment information, such as bank account details or credit card information
- In case of content collaborations or member profiles: identification data, such as photographs or biographies
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it
if it is inaccurate.
- If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfill a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.